Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring Break Numero Dos

So this post is pretty much a summary of my spring break, which I blogged about earlier.

First I went to my dad's house, where I soon realized that I was going to be doing a little manual labor to start off my week of relaxation. Yes, dad finally bought the house in Indy and we started moving our furniture in the garage up there. I got to ride up in the big moving truck which was pretty cool.

I got to my new house and was astonished...it was huge! Outside of my uncle's house (a doctor), this was the biggest house I had ever been in. It was really pretty too and I couldn't have asked for a better exterior. The foliage was perfect and it was right on a lake.

Anyway, once we finished moving all of the furniture from the truck to the house, I finally got to start relaxing. I pretty much had to veg out as we didn't have any food except for the snacks we packed for the ride up. Me and dad immediately hooked up the 55" downstairs and tapped into the analog channels (actually, we watched the NCAA men's basketball championship off of them).

I visited colleges, as I said earlier, and I was thoroughly convinced that Purdue sucked and that IU was my dream school!

Tornado warnings were out that Wednesday in our area. Fun night.

On Thursday, my dad and I headed for Lexington and stayed in a hotel there for my campus visit to UK the next day.

Then Friday, I came back to my real home and life was good....except that spring break was over. Oh well, satisfactory is the grade I would give it. Much was accomplished.

Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment