Friday, April 30, 2010

Prom

Prom is coming up this Saturday. Am I excited you ask? My response: might as well be, I just spent $200 dollars for one night, haha. Honestly, dances aren’t really my thing and up until last week, I didn’t think I was going. Then I decided to give in to peer pressure and go anyway. Because I waited so long, however, everything I had to do was rushed. Between work and school and other engagements, I had to find time to order a tux and shoes and flowers. But I got it done and I’m just ready to go to the Riverpark and enjoy myself now (hoping the 200 bucks will be worth it).

As far as having a fun time goes, I don't think I'll have any problems...my friends are pretty much the greatest at keeping me happy and upbeat, even in situations less than desirable. And it's gotta be exciting, right? I mean the prom committee has been planning this since January...hopefully they did a good job. And through writing this I have realized that this has become one of my major ramble posts...I didn't think it would happen!

For everyone, pray there is no bad weather! The wretched weatherman is forecasting it, but it's a night of elegance! We can't have rain and storms then!

Dakota


No comments:

Post a Comment