Friday, May 21, 2010

End of the Year

Back to school...yay, I get to see everyone again....oh wait, school sucks otherwise. Can't wait until fall break....we still have another half of a year!....prom is still four months away.....and now there is only one week left of school. The journey was rough and tiresome, but junior year, looking in reflection, was a shorter ride than it seemed. I mean, honestly, it seems like I was going to Sadie Hawkins two weeks ago.

I wouldn't really care all that much about this fact excepthat I have only one more year of high school left before becoming an adult. These first twelve years of school really have gone by faster than I ever would have imagined as a yearning third grader. If I had the chance, I would do some things differently, would remember different things, but I wouldn't change the overall outcome for anything. My life thus far has been a blessing and a treasure to live, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The vagueness of this blog is getting to me...but I don't know what to reflect on...It's been a fun and learning experience the whole way (I guess is what I am trying to say).

Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment