Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer

Summer is calling! I can finally hear it, and its voice sounds oh so good. I just can't wait for those two and a half weeks of freedom....and then....

GSP!!! Gosh I am sooo excited about this! I can't wait to find out what college I am going to. Once there, it's going to be so fun living the life of a college student, only a lot more fun. All of the websites and information from their sponsors makes it seem like it will be a blast, and all of the seniors last year said that it was one of the most fun experiences of their lives. I only hope that I have nearly as much fun as they seemed to have had, and I'm pretty sure I will, haha.

After GSP, I'll have about ten days to rest before school starts back up again, and believe me, I'm going to need all of it after the energy I will have exhausted the previous five weeks. But why am I thinking about schoooooool, I have two weeks left!

Signing off on the last blog is going to be so emotional! Haha.

Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment